Tuesday, May 5, 2015

My trip post 3

I'm currently in Colorado heading towards a skydiving center located at 229 Airport Rd. Hangar 34G Longmont CO, 80503, to go skydiving. I have met lots of people through hitch hiking, walking, and occasionally taking a bus, if I wanted to sleep a little. I have spent around $36 total so far since I was at the lint mansion.
Though I haven't really had many points of interes, I can't wait to hop into the stratosphere and free fall down and see and amazing view of the earth and mountains as I fall down.

                                         
But on the way through Kansas I stopped at the Kansas Barbed Wire museum, because well it was a unique sounding museum. But I also sopped at their state Zoo, since, I have always wanted to see a Red Panda exhibit, I also saw the Colorado Heights ruins in search of gold (not really it's where Francisco Vasquez gave up on his search for cities made of gold).

No comments:

Post a Comment